Last week, we shared an article written by Stephanie Seneff, PhD titled "Glyphosate in Collagen: Widespread Consequences" that was published in the Weston A. Price Foundation's Wise Traditions Journal.
Dr. Seneff explains how glyphosate,the active ingredient in the pervasive herbicide Roundup, is toxic to humans and can make its way into gelatin capsules commonly used for supplements.
Our capsules are non-gelatin for this reason. As we transition from our old labels to the new ones, we want to offer you our Fermented Cod Liver Oil Orange Capsules at a discount!
Fermented Cod Liver Oil Orange Capsules Sale and Bonus Gift - Closed
- Buy 2 bottles for $50, a $10 discount, by phone only, and we'll also pay for your ;new or renewed membership to the Weston A. Price Foundation for one year to support their current discounted membership drive! We will supply them with your name and contact information after the sale. Only one membership per purchase.
- Note - there is a 12 bottle limit per order. This offer will expire either when we've fulfilled 200 orders of up to 12 bottles each or on March 31, 2017 when the Foundation's membership drive ends.
- Please also note that the bottles will have our old label but, it is the same product as the new label that will be printed for the next run.
Call to place your order today! 402-858-4818; Ext 1
The Weston A. Price Foundation
We are deeply appreciative of the Weston A. Price Foundation for their research, advocacy and education on wise traditions in food, farming and the healing arts. They have contributed greatly to traditionally sacred foods such as bone broth, sauerkraut, kombucha, pâté, raw milk and cod liver oil having a resurgence in popularity. Our products are based on the research of Dr. Weston A. Price which also serves as the basis of the dietary recommendations the Foundation makes. We wholeheartedly support their efforts.
Giveaway - Closed
The Foundation has offered our customers 5 memberships to give away without any purchase necessary. In order to be considered please answer any one or all of these questions in at least 5 sentences in the comments below:
- Why would you like to join or renew your membership to the Weston A. Price Foundation?
- What positive impact have you experienced as a result of the dietary recommendations made by the Foundation?
- What Green Pasture products do you order and how have they served you well?
5 respondents who have followed these instructions will be randomly chosen and notified on March 15, 2017 at the end of our business day.
1. Melanie Ahern
2. Paula Derango
3. Joanna S.
4. Frances Sutler
5. Ashley Berry