Minerals Plus may be combined with nutritional fats such as our Blue Ice Royal Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Concentrated Butter Oil blend. Mix with smoothies, yogurt, or other foods and liquids to blend for best texture and flavor.
Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
Volume: 15.8 oz or 450g
How is Minerals Plus made?
Minerals Plus is made by carefully mixing organic kelp powder and unfortified Brewer's yeast.
The organic kelp powder is from Canada's eastern seaboard, the Atlantic Ocean.
We carefully pick the unfortified brewer's yeast to meet following requirement:
- Contains no gluten or GMOs.
- Has no added/synthetic B12.
- Contains only natural folate (no folic acid, aka synthetic folate).
- Is manufactured, processed, and handled to preserve the heat sensitive nutrients.
- Packaged to protect the yeast from light (such as using drum drying instead of spray drying).
- Low temperature processed to minimize glutamate (MSG) content.
- Is free of any other fillers or additives (rice flours, etc.).
What are the nutrients in and benefits of organic kelp powder?
Organic kelp powder is a naturally rich source of many vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and trace elements.
What are the nutrients in and benefits of Brewer's yeast?
Brewer's yeast contains B vitamins and essential amino acids as well as minerals such as potassium and magnesium.
The serving size for Minerals Plus is 1 Teaspoon.
Minerals Plus may be combined with nutritional fats such as our Blue Ice Royal Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Concentrated Butter Oil blend. Mix with warm water, smoothies, yogurt, or other foods to blend for best texture and flavor.
We don't have a video for Minerals Plus.