Gut-Brain Secrets explains the mechanisms that cause psychological disorders and chronic disease, so parents and practitioners know exactly where sickness (and wellness) comes from.
- How micro-life in soil unlocks nutrients for the food chain (The Soil Food Web), aka “nutrient density.”
- Or, conversely, how factory farming depletes nutrients, spews toxins, diminishes health of consumers, and wrecks the environment.
- How glyphosate destroys the medicinal properties of plants and promotes the diseases of civilization.
- Why genetic engineering is bad for biology.
- How gut dysbiosis causes digestive disorders, autoimmunity, and mental health conditions such as ADD, autism and OCD.
- How vaccines hyperactivate the immune system for up to 4 decades and enable the occurrence of chronic disease.
- How the waste products of parasites continuously poison the brain and body of autistics and GAPS individuals.
- How detoxification and elimination work in the body, and why they fail.
- What dehydration does to the body.
- How the stress response upsets metabolism, sleep, immunity and repair.
- What’s really happening when you appear to have adrenal fatigue.
Publisher: Independently published (September 5, 2022)
Paperback: 410 pages
Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
Dimensions: 6.69 x 0.93 x 9.61 inches
There are no reviews yet.