There are some steps you may take to troubleshoot your password issues. Please attempt to do this first before contacting us. We have found that most password issues have to do with user error so please review the following pointers:
The system currently allows for the following:
1. You may login with either your email or user name. Either one works. There is no issue logging in with an accurate email address – the one on your existing account.
2. If you know your password, but do not like it or find it hard to remember, you may go to your "my account" page on the far right tab on our web site. On your "my account" page you have the option to change your password yourself.
3. IF you cannot login and/or don't know your password --- or if your password or login doesn't work, you may use the “Forgot Your Password” LINK located on the SIGN IN page to REQUEST your PASSWORD INFO YOURSELF. This generates a SYSTEM email that will come to you with your password re-set automatically by our system. You do not need to send us messages or phone us for this information. The system will automatically take care of your password re-set request. All this involves is entering your email, hitting the submit button, and the system will search for your account and send you a password you can use. You will receive an email from us within a few minutes in your inbox. If you do not, please check your SPAM filter for it.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME REASONS WHY YOUR LOGIN OR PASSWORD MAY NOT BE WORKING
- You are pasting in either the user name or password fields and may be including an extra space in the paste.
- You don’t have the correct login or password or maybe trying to use something that has since been re-set.
- Your browser has a cookie and is remembering an old password and is overwriting what you put into that field. You may need to turn off your password manager or store a new password for this site.
- You have the case wrong on your username or password – there is some mistake somewhere in how you are entering it.
- When the password and username or password and email as login are entered correctly, then there will be no problem with your login … so if you are unsure what the issue is, you may just need to go try logging in, if you are not sure what your password is, you can have it reset and sent to you by clicking on the “Forgot Your Password” LINK located on the SIGN IN page
- For wholesalers and group buyers: Always remember that if you have recently submitted either a wholesale or group buyer application, your login will be blocked in our system until that application process has been completed. You will not be able to login under any circumstances until that is completed.
If you have exhausted all options above and from the login page, and still cannot login, please fill out the form below.
Green Pasture Products